Sometimes there are things I’m happy to see on my neighbor’s lawn. This amazing gas – color organ named FireHero is one of them. It was assembled by Chris Marion an 18 years old bright inventor, who has more ideas than time or money to realize them.
The nice thing about it is that what helped Chris build this beast is an electronic platform named Arduino. Arduino is an open source project that allows inventors and non technical people to build relatively sophisticated projects at low-cost. The board comes packed with all the needed software for developing those applications.
The Arduino blog has lots of very creative and often not so practical projects. However its a great demonstration of imagination and how people made their fantasias come true. Worth looking at! You will also find a detailed explanation on how to assemble your own Fire Hero organ. My neighbors will be happy to assist you ! 😉
To see all music related Arduino projects click here.
- FireHero – Arduino and Guitar Play with Fire (i-programmer.info)
- Arduino Based Book Report Diorama (adafruit.com)
- Microbot with Arduino Nano (adafruit.com)
- A $3 Arduino (electronics-lab.com)
- Make: LEGO and Arduino Projects (adafruit.com)