Naxos, the first budget CD label is celebrating 25 years. Anastasia Tsioulcas from NPR Classical has interviewed Klaus Heymann the founder of Naxos, click here to read ,listen and to learn more about how he did it.
Naxos have changes the classical music landscape even before the appearance of the digital formats. Some of my favorite CD’s are from Naxos so I don’t care giving them some free publicity in return to those great hours…
- Klaus Heymann: On 25 Years Of Naxos – And Changing The Classical Music Business (npr.org)
- Klaus Heymann, Naxos go digital (blogs.tennessean.com)
- Live Recording Adds Excitement to Nashville Symphony Season — Orchestra to spotlight the work of Richard Danielpour (prweb.com)
- Ben-Hur (1990). Carl Davis /naxos of america playlist/ (rgable.typepad.com)
- Pantherpants! Ariadne auf Naxos in Salzburg (intermezzo.typepad.com)
- Mendelssohn: Choral Music – review (guardian.co.uk)